- Position: Co-Owner / Partner
- Experience: 40+ Years
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Email: email@example.com
Personal Experience & Biography
Alan has more than 40 of years experience providing tax, audit and advisory services. He has specialized in Corporate, Partnership, and Individual tax. Alan also provides Audit and Advisory services to clients in the non-profit, construction, retail, and manufacturing industries. Prior to becoming a founding partner of the firm in 1990, Alan provided audit services while at KPMG Peat Marwick, Arthur Young & Company and Main Hurdman and Company.
Alan received a Master in Business Administration degree in Finance and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from the University of Hawaii. He is a certified public accountant in the State of Hawaii and a certified management accountant.
Alan is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- University of Hawaii at Manoa – Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Hawaii at Manoa – Master in Business Adminstration
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Hawaii Society of Certified Public Accountants